Free download FULL ACTIVATED Latest Version v188.8.131.52 Gravity Forms WordPress Plugin instant download link and…
Gravity Forms : Gravity Forms is the Easiest, Most Trusted Tool to Create Advanced Forms for Your WordPress-Powered Website. Packed with tons of time-saving tools & features… Gravity Forms is the only WordPress form management plugin you will ever need. Build and publish your WordPress forms in just minutes. No drudgery, just quick and easy form-building. Select your fields, configure your options and easily embed forms on your WordPress-powered site using the built-in tools. Gravity Forms is Partnering with Your Favorite Web Applications and Online Services to Make Your Forms Even More Powerful and Flexible. Gravity Forms allows you to quickly and easily integrate with a variety of third party services such as PayPal and provides for even deeper integration with WordPress through our collection of optional Add-Ons. Hot stuff!
Gravity Forms is hands down the best contact form plugin for WordPress-powered websites. Oh yeah, we said it! Don’t just take our word for it, listen to what Gravity Forms users are saying.
Best Features of Gravity Forms – Form Builder Plugin for WordPress
- Responsive forms
- Powerful tools
- Drag and Drop Builder
- Wide variety of form fields (30+)
- Conditional logic to show hide fields
- Email notification for every form submission
- File upload field
- Can perform advanced calculations
- Limit the entries of a form
- Schedule forms
- Can create WordPress posts using forms
- Can fight spam using captcha
- Akismet options
- Integration MailChimp, Paypal, Dropbox, Zappier, and many others.
- Multiple premium addons also available
- Front end forms
- Lightweight plugins
- Loads forms very fast
Official Page of Gravity Forms v184.108.40.206 – Form Builder WordPress Plugin
What’s New in Gravity Forms v220.127.116.11 (update)
- Added security enhancements.
- Added the gform_rule_pre_evaluation JS and PHP filters enabling conditional logic rules to be overridden just before they are evaluated.
- Updated minimum WordPress version (for support) on the System Status page to 5.5.
- API: Removed the truncated hashed key from the v2 API Keys list table and edit page.
- Updated an authentication error logging statement for REST API v2.
- Updated REST API v2 to support authentication using WordPress 5.6 application passwords.
- API: Fixed an issue where a database error can occur when using the GFAPI methods for managing feeds when a feed add-on has not been installed to create the required table.
- AF: Removed animation from input toggles on the Feed Settings page.
- And some other minor fixes and improvements.