Free download FULL ACTIVATED Latest Version v22.214.171.124 WP Rocket Infinite WordPress Plugin instant download link and…
WP Rocket : Anyone with a WordPress website should use WP Rocket! It works for sites large and small, no matter the type. From a simple blog to an online store, WP Rocket will accelerate the loading time! WP Rocket is easy enough for non-technical WordPress users, but extensible enough that seasoned developers can customize it to their liking. WP Rocket is the only cache plugin which integrates more than 80% of web performance best practices even without any options activated. This means that you only need to install it and activate it: WP Rocket will automatically start caching your pages, without any need to tweak the code!
What are the requirements for WP Rocket?
A minimum of PHP 5.6 is required. WP Rocket will work on any of these servers: Apache (with mod_rewrite, mod_expires, mod_deflate), NGINX, Litespeed or Windows. “Pretty” permalinks in WordPress are required.
Best of WP Rocket v126.96.36.199 – Caching Plugin for WordPress
- Compatible with CDN
- Easy to configure and setup
- No technical knowledge required to use
- Works with all type of sites
- Easy to understand settings
- Automatically enables recommended settings on installation
- Lazy images, iFrames, and videos
- Files optimization supports
- Files compression support
- Custom cache lifespan
- Allows you to Prefetch DNS requests
- Forced cache refresh option
- Preloading of pages
- Preload URL’s from sitemaps
- GZip compression
- Optimization of Google fonts
- Preload cache support
- Reduce the size of the database by optimization
- Browser caching support
- Allows you to remove query strings
- Helps you to get 90+ Google page speed insights score
- Integration with Cloudflare
- Different cache for mobile site
- Improve the overall performance of the site
Official Page of WP Rocket v188.8.131.52 – WordPress Caching Plugin
What’s New in WP Rocket v184.108.40.206 (update)
- Bugfix: Update the pattern used for jQuery exclusion from defer.
- The plugin minimum requirements have been changed to PHP 7.0 and WordPress 5.2.
- New feature: Add a new option to automatically add missing dimensions to images found on the page.
- Enhancement: Add a new UI field to exclude images/iframes from lazyload.
- Enhancement: Add a new UI field to exclude files from defer JS.
- Enhancement: The preload links & control heartbeat options are now enabled by default for new installs.
- Enhancement: The “minutes” value for the cache lifespan has been removed.
- Bugfix: Prevent PHP notices when running on PHP 8.
- Bugfix: Prevent warning when installing the plugin via composer.
- Some other minor bug fixes and enhancement.